How does it work?
It’s quite simple: every $1 you spend gets you 1 Loyalty Point. Points are automatically saved to your account with every order.
Every 20 points is equivalent to one dollar off a future purchase. This means you can redeem 200 points for $10.00!
How do I use them?
During the checkout process, the your points and equivalent savings will be displayed. You can then choose to use your some or all your points towards your purchase!
Where can I see my points?
You can see the number of points you have collected by logging into My Account. You will also see a detailed breakdown of how you earned your points and where you spent them.
- You will earn 1 point for every $1.00 spent before taxes and shipping charges, and after any applied Loyalty Points with every purchase. You can choose to redeem all or a partial number of points during the checkout process. The number of points you apply will be deducted from your total when the checkout process is complete.
- The Points will be added to your account once your order is shipped and completed.
- Points for merchandise returns will be deducted from the member account. If an order is later cancelled for whatever reason, the points will be returned to your account. If an order is partially refunded refunded, the prorated amount will be returned to your account.
- Old Shoe Dawg (“OSD”) may, at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, or modify the Loyalty Program (“the Program”), and/or any Program rules, regulations, terms & conditions, or benefits at any time, without notice.
- OSD reserves the right to void Program accounts associated with anyone who has engaged in deception, forgery, fraud, or other abuses of the Program or violations of OSD intellectual property or other rights.
- No purchase is necessary to sign up for an VIP account to start collecting Loyalty Points.