Retro hook-and-loop straps are making a comeback, bringing along practicality that never goes out of style. The adjustable suede of the Anvers 15 integrate goring for an adjusting fit. The shoe is Josef Seibel’s “K width”, designed for extra wide feet a roomier instep height and toe comfortable toe box. Furthermore, the sporty shoe includes a leather-lined interior and removable leather Airped footbed that sits atop a midsole with air channels for breathability. The outer sole is grounded by a hardwearing and lightweight polyurethane sole.
- Leather upper, leather/textile lining.
- Removable leather insoles.
- One adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Uppers are handstitched to PU soles for flexibility.
- Heel: 2.5 cm / Platform: 1.3 cm
- Width: K (Wide)
- Season: Fall 2013